COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
- COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
ORA collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit our website “www.orastudio.in”. You may choose to provide us with information, such as your, email address, company information, street address, telephone number, or other information, to access protected information on “www.orastudio.in” or so we can follow up with you after your visit. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Email addresses
- Telephone number
- Country, City and State
ORA keeps track of your information to offer you the best possible experience. A data subject must provide an email address in the mandatory "Personal Information" during registration (sign-up). Post this registration, ORA will be able to access your account every time you visit the Website if you are logged in as a user. The customer also must provide other Personal Information (instance -phone number, email, billing, and shipping addresses) before completing the first purchase.
Once you register with ORA and sign into the services, ORA automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. ORA uses information for the purposes for which you have provided specific consent.
- How we use your information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To make the experience better for prospective customers: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and queries to make the application www.orastudio.in user friendly. ● To send periodic emails: Subject to your prior approval, we may use the information you share with us, to communicate with you through e-mails, text messages and calls, in order to provide our product or service-related information and/or for promotional and marketing purposes.
- ORA may use your Personal Information to help, create and personalize content on our Channels, facilitate your use of the Channels (for example, to facilitate navigation and the login process, avoid duplicate data entry, enhance security, improve quality, track campaign and survey responsiveness and evaluate page response rates.)
- Obtain Third Party Services: We also share Personal Information and Other Information with third parties, affiliates/subsidiaries who provide services to ORA website management, information technology
and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar services. When ORA shares Personal Information with affiliates/subsidiaries, third party, service providers, we assure that they use your Personal Information and Other Information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this policy.