Terms and Conditions
Please read the following Terms of Service completely before using our website which is operated by ORA Organics India. This agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Site.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, you may not access the Service.
Reservation of title
Prohibition on infringement
User acknowledges and agrees that ORA does not permit, authorise or condone and hereby expressly prohibits user from accessing or using the Website and/or the services in a manner that infringes, or is likely to infringe, the Intellectual Property Rights, or any other rights or privileges, of any person anywhere in the world.
User Account, Password, and Security: You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Site's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify ORA of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. ORA cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the registration procedure and rules.
Our services allow you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material / content.
We are an independent platform in the fact that no topic if off limits, however some of the content we write will be of a promotional and advertising nature as this allows us to keep our site live, and our writers paid and fed. We have a set standard where we do not work with brands that we (team ORA) would not pay for ourselves. If we do not believe that the quality is good enough, the material will not be used, regardless of how great the story or mission behind the brand is. That said, we will only work with brands that meet our ethical standards.
Restrictions on Users
Users shall not and has no right to either:
- reproduce, publish, distribute, sub-license and/or resell either the Website and/or service to any person; or
- use either the Website to supply any service to any person; or
- modify, adapt, disassemble, recompile and/or reverse engineer either the Website or service.
access or use either the Website and/or service to create, author, design, manufacture, market, publish, transmit, broadcast, distribute or sell any article, product, material, or other matter that either:
- infringes the rights of any person, including, without limitation, Intellectual Property Rights, trade secrets, rights of privacy and publicity.
- is libellous, defamatory, or slanderous,
- condones, promotes, contains, or links to adware, cracks, hacks or similar utilities or programs,
- does or may denigrate or offend any ethnic, racial, gender, religious or other group, through use of language, images, stereotypical depiction or otherwise,
- is designed to or does harass, threaten, defame, or abuse others,
- exploits images or the likeness of minors.
- use "Spam", "blast-faxes" or recorded telephone messages to market or sell any products or services,
- use, transfer or implant a virus, routine or any computer program or technology that disrupts, disables, interferes with or otherwise has a detrimental effect on the Website.
- take any action that imposes any unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or the Service,
- use a robot, spider or other device or process to monitor the activity on or copy pages from the Website or the Service,
- collect electronic mail addresses or other information from our website,
- impersonate another person or entity,
- engage in any activity that interferes with any person’s ability to use or access the Website and/or services, or
- frame or link or otherwise use or display the Website in such a manner so that it appears to be part of its own or someone else's website, without specific agreement.
ORA Organics India Obligations
User acknowledges that ORA has no obligation to user to provide any training or other support in relation to the use or operation of the Website and/or services.
Modification of the Website:
ORA reserves the right to modify the organization, structure, content or "look and feel" of the Website and/or the services, and may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Website and/or the service at any time without notice or any liability to user or any person. ORA shall have complete discretion over the features, functions and other terms and conditions on which the Website and the service is made available.
Is there something you would like to bring to our attention?
If you are unhappy with the information on this site and believe that it is inaccurate in any way and/or it harms the reputation or interests of any person or organisation in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you become aware of the issue.
ORA reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constituted your formal acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
We therefore ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes that are made, we ask and advise that you cease to use or continue to access this site.