Shipping and Return
Please be aware that during the COVID-19 pandemic, all courier companies are experiencing delays in normal delivery timeframes due to an increase in online shopping, delays in processing due to social distancing laws as well as issues with air transport. Please be patient during this time as your order may take a couple of extra days.
All orders are sent via Ship Rocket.s We do our best to ship orders promptly after receiving them which is usually withing 5-7 business days (please allow more time during sale or product launch periods).
We also have an Express option at the checkout for an additional cost (please note, this option is NOT available during sale or product launch periods).
The pricing and timeframes are as follows:
Delivery Prices – India
Order Value Regular Post Express Post
All Orders RS-170/Kg RS-270/Kg
Orders >10,000 FREE
We use Ship Rocket shipping for international orders which provides tracking and signature on delivery. Delivery Prices – International
Orders >$USD-200 FREE
Please be aware that each country has its own rules on Duty payable when purchasing goods from overseas. If you purchase our products and the total is over the duty threshold for your country, you may be liable to pay duty. We do not pay international duty on any international orders.
REFUND & RETURNS
Exchange / Return:
We at ORA, follow a strict quality check process and ensure our customers receive the highest quality products. However, in case our customer is not happy with a certain product, we are more than happy to exchange it. For any exchange / return requests please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of any exchange, the customer is requested to inform us within 2 days of delivery. We accept the exchange within 15 days of the registered request and hold the right to not accept the products if received with damages after the given time.
- The cost of return / exchange if any must be borne by the customer. Team ORA requests you to please go through our size guide thoroughly before confirming your orders. For any assistance you can write to us on email@example.com or ping us on +91 9903315228.
- The products should be with all tags intact and unworn. ORA holds all rights to not accept products if they are used or damaged by the customer.
- We only accept exchange / return of product once and within 2 days of receipt by the customer.
- ORA will not be responsible for the loss of products sent by you and will not accept the products if the outer packaging is damaged or the seal is broken.
- We do not guarantee availability of the same product in the desired size. Exchange will entirely depend on availability of products. Requesting you to please check before requesting an exchange.
- Bespoke or customised orders cannot be cancelled or exchanged unless they are faulty or have received the wrong order.
- Any or all products on clearance are not eligible for an exchange or return.
- Exchange and return are not applicable on international orders.
- We do not follow a refund policy and do not offer a refund on any orders. However, you can ask for a credit note that will be valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issue and will be exclusive of the shipping charges.
- In any case, if ORA sends you a faulty product/ wrong order, we are responsible for bearing all the costs of Return / Exchange. If our service provider operates in your area, a pickup will be arranged from our end. However, if they don't, we request the customer to send the product back and compensate the shipping charges for the same within 7 working days.
All the products have been made in the finest handwoven fabrics and materials. Most of the process is manual and time consuming. Irregularities which may occur are characteristic of the handcrafted process and are not counted as a defect in the product.
Send the package to:
Ground Floor, 32/7 Sahapur Colony,