Ash colored checkered pattern, ruffled jumpsuit with flare sleeves, round neck and peplum ruffles on waist. Relaxed fit bottoms with a back open. Button fastening on the neck at the back, wooden button for fastening back
100% handspun handwoven cotton procured from weavers of west Bengal
Color and dyes- ash with brown and ochre yellow checkered pattern, Yarn dyed using azo free dyes
Wash Care Instructions:
1) tumble dry or dry inside out in shade 2
2) Cold wash, hand or delicate cycle using mild detergent.
3) warm iron
4) no citrus elements
5) Do not bleach.
6) Do not dry clean.
7) wash separately
8) Colour may bleed from 1-5 washes. As its natural dyes. That should be acceptable.
Further information and instructions/Policy:
1) Colour consistency varies as its natural dyes and done in batch dyeing method. It should be acceptable
2) The colour seen on the webpage will not be a 100% similar to what you receive. It should be acceptable
3) Different batches of fabrics have varying shades. Should be acceptable.
4) Please select the correct size while ordering the pieces. For custom sizing, exact body measurements are required. If correct/exact measurements are not given, we will not be responsible for ill fitting outfit
5) If proper care is not taken, fabric and outfit is bound to get spoilt sooner.
6) Kindly follow all wash care and product information for best longevity.
7) Custom orders are non refundable and non exchangeable. Minor Alterations can be done provided margins exist.
8) Any changes/ alteration request will not be entertained after 5 days from date of delivery.
9) Alterations/ Changes requests after 5 days from date of delivery will be chargeable.